Hand feeder full automatic Blow Molding Machine
YC series linear bottle blowing machine is used for the production of
PET water bottles, hot filling bottles, carbonated beverage bottles,
edible oil bottles, pesticide bottles.
YC Machinery's YC series linear blow molding machine
uses a servo motor to control the stretching rod to stretch the preform.
The advantage is that it can be stretched in sections.
The preform positioning is performed first to
ensure the verticality of the preform when stretching, and then
the second stretch is performed.
Guarantee the uniformity and consistency of each preform stretch.
At the same time,
the stretch speed of the blow molding machine is fast and the position is accurate.
Features of YC Series Linear Blow Molding Machine:
1. YC series linear bottle blowing machine runs at high speed and stable speed, precise positioning, and adopts
advanced microcomputer PLC control system to make it more stable.
2. The production process is fully automated, with the advantages
of low investment, high efficiency, convenient operation, simple maintenance, and safety.
3. Servo transmission system, high positioning accuracy, fast speed, good stability and good reliability.
4.Suitable for a small variety of flexible production, with a wide range of applications, and meet customer needs.
5. Improved energy use efficiency and increased productivity per unit time.
6. There are two modes of operation: manual and fully automatic, with man-machine interface control and easy operation.
7. Servo transmission system, high positioning accuracy, fast speed, good stability and good reliability.
8. Each mechanical action has a safety self-locking device. When a certain process fails,
the program will automatically switch to a safe state.
9. Compared with YCQ series, heat and noise are significantly reduced.
10.The rejection rate of the Q series linear bottle blowing machine is less than 0.2%.
The bottle Capacity
Maximum The bottle diameter
Maximum height of The bottle
Mould cavity number
The maximum heating power
Machinery installed power